The Physicians at our urgent medical care center are here to help. There is a Physician experienced in emergency and family medicine at the center at all times. We treat a wide range of non-life threatening conditions in patients of all ages. But if you don’t find what you’re looking for below, call us!
AFC Doctors Express Englewood Urgent Care Offers:
- Allergy Testing & Treatment: We partner with AllerVision to provide quick and pain free allergy tests for roughly 150 common allergies. Sublingual Immunotherapy (allergy drops) is available to help with the ongoing treatment of your allergies.
- DOT Testing: Doctors Express is certified to handle all DOT Physicals, and Drug and Alcohol screening. Our on-site lab makes for quick appointments and faster results.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory, and we’ll get the testing done while you consult with our medical staff. Common testing occurs for Strep, Flu, TB and STD testing.
- Occupational Medicine: Regardless of your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings, random testing, as well as injury management for your employees.
- Pediatric Care: Because we are staffed by Board Certified Physicians, not Nurse Practitioners, we can treat people of all ages. Including children less than 18 months.
- Pre-Operative Exams: Did you procrastinate on a requirement for a medical procedure? Get your pre-operative exam with no appointment necessary.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at our location, or the Pharmacy of your choice in the Englewood, CO area.
- Sports and Camp Physicals: We have the ability to quickly review your child’s health and certify they are fit for the activity requiring a physical.
- Sports Injury: Concussions and broken bones to cuts and bruises. These things are unplanned. Walk in any time and know you’ll see a Doctor that has access to tools that allow for diagnosis and treatment.
- Travel Medicine: We have a huge supply of common vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department.
- X-Rays: It’s one of the most common questions, is it broke or just a sprain? Our Digital X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait.